As an Event Volunteer, you will be attending events and helping them run smoothly. During SF Design Week AIGA hosts panels, events, and open studios.
As an EV you will be asked to:
- arrive early to events 30 mins is standard, some events require more or less
- set up chairs, tables, food + drinks, and signage
- check-in attendees for an event
- breaking down any furniture, light clean-up of the event space, and closing things down, but nothing too physically strenuous
- dress appropriately, look like your sharp self
- We are also looking for volunteers for the LIVE editorial team, see LIVE section in the form below
- Have an emergency? Please let the Volunteer Coordinator know ASAP
Event Volunteers (EVs) are the ambassadors of AIGA for the night, but you don’t need extensive knowledge about the Org to volunteer. We appreciate all enthusiastic and helpful volunteers! Please register using the link below to receive emails about volunteer opportunities for SFDW 2017. Thank you for your help!