- June 19th
- 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Gould Evans
- 95 Brady Street
- San Francisco
Join us for a panel discussion focused on the transformative plans for the Market Street Hub: the area defined by the meeting of the Mission, South of Market, and North of Market street grids. We’re bringing together perspectives from urban design and planning, architecture, real estate development and policy development to address the multifaceted goals for The Hub and how they’re being implemented through selected projects.
- J.K. Dineen, Real Estate Development Reporter, San Francisco Chronicle
- Maia Small, Urban Designer, San Francisco Planning Department
- David Balducci, Managing Principal, Align Real Estate – developers of the 30 Otis Street project
- Todd David, Executive Director, San Francisco Housing Action Coalition – Hub residents and smart housing policy advocates
- Laura Crescimano, Principal, SITELAB urban studio – urban designers working in The Hub
- Bob Baum, Principal, Gould Evans (moderator) – Hub residents and designers of the 30 Otis Street project
Panel discussion will be followed by a Q&A and an informal reception.
Ticket sales for this event have been graciously donated to San Francisco Design Week produced by a 501(c)3 nonprofit to support the design community in San Francisco.